Role’s Key Responsibilities
The role is based in Sofia and is responsible for:
Follow-up the existing customers, execute sales and develop the existing customer database in the raw materials and chemicals market (giving technical advice to manufacturers, promoting products and/or technical solutions, negotiating sales terms, giving market feedback to team and company managers).
Maintain and expand current business by achieving monthly and annual budget target.
Build good, long-term partnerships, providing technical advice and support to the customers, as well as negotiating and closing commercial contracts.
Show full ownership for the product management and sales tasks dedicated to the role.
Improving the market share of the company by attracting new customers and running new projects.
Keeping contact with major suppliers for technical support and new products’ developments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Αcademic background in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (BSc) is necessary, MSc is an advantage);
- Working experience in the construction market, sales of raw materials, chemicals and solutions, and existing knowledge and network within this market, or technical experience in laboratories and R and D departments relevant to the paints and coatings production processes, will be considered a plus;
- Proven experience and performance in B2B sales;
- Good command of the English language, and PC literacy (CRM, MS Office);
- Driving license and open to travel over the region;
- High achiever, able to identify customer needs and translate them into business opportunities;
Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about achieving goals/targets;
- Self-motivated, with advanced communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong team spirit and corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to be rewarded for your achievements and to get your career advanced;
- Ongoing scientific and technical training, and excellent career development opportunities;
- Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role (company car, fuel, mobile, laptop, ERP systems etc.);
- Competitive remuneration package related to experience and potential, and performance related Bonus;
Permanent contract with Elton Corporation LTD.
Our commitment to establish and support a diverse-driven corporate culture that values and empowers performance, innovation and agility is engraved in ELTON’s heart.
We’re all different, and our differences can generate various points of view – contributing to creativity and innovation. That’s why in ELTON Group we believe in embracing diverse talent, valuing each member of our team, and in providing inclusive advancement opportunities. We believe that we can utilize our differences to better achieve our company’s goals and objectives.
This is where ELTON’s biggest achievement lies: neither on our forty years of history or our facilities, nor on our financial successes or awards, but on the immense power of our team, the power of ELTON family. Together we move forward trusting our strengths, and empowered by the skills, talents, expertise and creativity that each one holds. You can be one of us!