For its operations, Sevex Pharma Ltd. is looking for a dynamic and communicative person to join the team as Regulatory affairs specialist.
- Registration procedures of new products.
- Maintain marketing authorizations through variations, marketing authorization transfers, renewals etc.
- Preparing and submitting the documentation for formation of the utmost prices and including the pharmaceutical products in the Positive Drug List.
- Knowledge of local and EU legalization and monitoring of legislation changes.
- Maintain contact with regulatory authorities and the partners of the company.
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology or Chemistry;
- Willingness to work;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Computer skills: MS Office;
- Work precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations.
- Excellent working environment;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Periodic trainings in the field of regulatory affairs.
If you are willing to join the team, prepare a detailed CV and a motivation letter, specify contact details and send documents not later than 11.11.2022.
Application link: https://www.jobs.bg/job/6539489