At ELTON Group we find inspiration in the values, ideas, and passions of our people!
We are a multi-cultural organization fully aligned to a moral compass that allows us to recognize and value each one of our people for their talents and to constantly invest in further enhancing and unleashing their potential through fair and inclusive opportunities for all.
ELTON Group is a more than forty years endeavor that has become a regional leader in international distribution of industrial ingredients, ranked among top 50 European chemical distributors. Propelled by the talents and expertise of our employees, we work with our premium global suppliers to provide our clients in southeast Europe, Ukraine and Turkey with solutions and key elements that lead to the development of successful products.
What we are looking for:
- Min Bachelor of Pharmacology or higher in Chemistry/Biochemistry, life sciences, or related disciplines;
- Previous experience in:
- Pharmaceutical/nutraceutical company as technologist, R&D;
- Pharmaceutical/nutraceutical company as purchasing/supplying specialist;
- Pharmaceutical/nutraceutical company in production plant;
- OR Sales of raw materials for pharmaceuticals – previous sales experience preferred with established networks.
Qualifications & Skills
- Good command of the English language, and PC literacy (CRM, MS Office);
- Driving license and open to travel over the region;
- High achiever, able to identify customer needs and translate them into business opportunities;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about achieving targets;
- Self-motivated, with advanced communication and negotiation skills.
- The role entails selling of Pharmaceutical Raw Materials (Excipients and APIs) and responsible to give firsthand technical support to the formulation development scientist for various formulation dosage forms.
- The candidate will work as a member of techno-commercial team and will be responsible for existing sales & new business developments thru identifying the potential customers & account receivable.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Business development thru new project generation, keep track of ongoing projects, hunting of new business, providing technical assistance/ application knowledge to the product development team at manufacturer end, mapping new markets, research and gather industry requirements, updating customers with new product line, capabilities of various gap analysis.
What we offer
- Strong team spirit and corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to be rewarded for your achievements and to get your career advanced;
- Ongoing scientific and technical training, and excellent career development opportunities;
- Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role (company car, fuel, mobile, laptop, ERP systems etc.);
- Competitive remuneration package related with experience and potential, and performance related Bonus;
- Permanent contract with Elton Corporation LTD.
Send your CV to:
Sofiya Manafova | Business Unit Manager Cosmetics, Pharma and Detergents
Mobile: +359 884 691 927