Teva is looking for qualified and motivated candidate for the role of Quality Technical Agreements Specialist based in Sofia.
The position is based in Sofia and reports to Associate Director Global QTAs. Its main purpose includes preparation, maintenance and update of Quality Agreements with suppliers, contractors and clients.
- Preparation of new Quality Technical Agreements (QTAs) with suppliers, contractors and clients of the company.
- Maintenance and review of existing QTAs.
- Agreement negotiations and communication with stakeholders.
- Corporate QTA templates administration.
- Contribute to the department’s working procedures and continuous improvement of processes.
- Manage Teva’s global QTA database.
- Participation in training of new employees.
- Relevant University degree – pharmacy, chemistry, biology, biotechnology are preferable disciplines (but not limited to);
- Previous experience in the pharma industry and GMP knowledge is an advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Ability to review, comment and edit documents;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Orientation to achieving results and meeting deadlines;
- Proven ability to control projects;
- Good organizational skills, negotiation skills, accuracy and independence at work.
- Team spirit and multinational working environment;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Compensation linked to performance and experience, benefits;
- High-tech working conditions and modern office space.
Application link: https://www.jobs.bg/job/6716089