Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We collaborate with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia.
Our esteemed client is a global Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing leader, setting itself apart with their unparalleled approach and groundbreaking solutions.
Are you passionate about chemistry and ensuring quality and precision in chemical analysis? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is critical? If so, we have an exciting
opportunity for a Quality Control Specialist. In this role, you will play a vital part in maintaining the highest quality control standards in our isotope production laboratory.
- Manage, execute, and evaluate chemical analysis activities at the quality control laboratory, ensuring effective and efficient operations.
- Perform quality control tests for chemical and microbiological analysis of primary materials, packaging materials, intermediary, and final products by GMP, GLP, GRP, and other regulatory
- Contribute to the implementation of corrective actions identified through internal and international quality audits.
- Ensure compliance with GMP, GLP, and GRP requirements, providing necessary conditions for the use of quality control laboratories.
- Plan and execute calibration and validation activities within the Quality Control Laboratory.
- Prepare or update SOPs and device information sheets related to quality control laboratory activities, ensuring accurate record-keeping.
- Develop and validate new analysis methods, contributing to continuous improvement.
- Participate in environmental control activities.
- Collaborate with representatives from different departments to validate analytical methods and equipment cleaning activities.
- Continuously engage in self-training and participate in relevant training programs aligned with GMP requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering;
- Residing in Bulgaria;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Previous experience in a related field through internships or university projects;
- Willingness to work night/early shifts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment under strict confidentiality by Personal Data Protection Law and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We appreciate your interest in this position and thank all applicants for their time and effort in applying.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.