Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and business processes.
Verisk 3E is looking for a Chemical Data Analyst to join our growing team in Sofia. This is a hybrid role with both in-office and remote flexibility.
- Responsible for capturing regulatory updates to 3E Insight lists
- Responsible for researching and updating 3E’s Chemical family databases
- Continuous process improvement initiatives, and documentation in compliance with ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Contribute chemistry expertise to consulting work as necessary on special projects
- Masters in Chemistry (or Higher) and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in global chemical regulations and/or data management
- Experience with relational databases and/or exposure to basic programming skills
- Strong foundation in organic, inorganic, and reaction chemistry, including chemical nomenclature, structures, formulae, and families
- Strong Commitment to Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Strong professional discretion and scientific judgment required to make decisions regarding the identity of chemicals, the appropriateness of chemical families, and the representation of regulatory and scientific data in different database formats
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment