We invite you to join our team as a Sales Support and Compliance Assistant/Specialist. Depending on your personal skills, internal drive and evaluated performance in the company, you will have the opportunity for growing with us!
Job role and responsibilities
- Communicates with suppliers regarding gathering information and completing of technical documentation of products, in connection with recent changes in the legislation and/or customers’ requests.
- Supports the maintenance of product dossiers.
- Drafts technical documentation in Bulgarian and English language, including Safety Data Sheets (after specialized initial training).
- Communicates with customers and provides them with relevant documentation and information.
- Manages product samples following the guidelines of our Sales Managers in the respective department/ focus group.
- Creates product labels for the needs of our Sales Team.
- Supports the approval process for new customers and new suppliers and sanctions lists check.
- Actively participates in the process of maintenance of existing and acquisition of new Company certificates like ISO, Responsible Care, etc.
- Reports to the Managing Director.
Your profile – skills and expertise
- University degree – preferably in Economics, Chemistry, Law;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Bulgarian and English languages – ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written;
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks in favor of team’s best interest;
- Goal-orientated person with good communication skills;
- Team player, responsible, proactive and friendly attitude;
- Adaptiveness and ability to gain new skills and knowledges quickly and effectively.
Our offer to you
- A long-term cooperation in a family-run company with impressive traditions, proven expertise and a leadership position within the chemical distribution business.
- Friendly teamwork environment, low hierarchy culture and flexible decision-making process.
- Clear goals, tasks and responsibilities.
- Freedom to express and discuss your own ideas, many challenges and a lot of fun.
- Opportunities to develop further your skills and to advance your career in a successful multinational organization.
- Standard working time and transparent employment conditions.
- Attractive remuneration package, including additional employee benefits.
- Internal and external trainings and teambuilding events.
Please consider this unique chance for a big step to develop further your career!
Just send us your job application and we will contact you! Thank you and good luck!