We invite you to join as a Sales Assistant for the needs of Coatings, Adhesives & Building (CAB) Sales Team. It would be nice if you already have some previous work experience, but it is not a mandatory requirement. Depending on your personal skills, internal drive and evaluated performance in the company, you will have the opportunity for growing with us!
Job role and responsibilities
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Prepare offers to customers.
- Calculate the expected COGS for purchased materials.
- Follow up customer credit lines and changes in credit lines.
- Follow up the status of all pending orders in coordination with the Logistic department.
- Perform effective business communication with customers and vendors.
- Track warehouse stock positions and make relevant proposals for replenishment of materials.
- Draft sales statistics and assist the Sales manager CAB in preparation of reports.
- Identify new leads, prospects customers, contact them and develop the leads into buying customers.
- Joint customer visits with the Sales Manager CAB.
- Desk sales to small accounts and some suppliers within the established limits for such purposes as per the decision of the Sales Manager CAB and the Managing Director.
- Report to the Sales Manager CAB and the Managing Director.
Your profile – skills and expertise
- University degree – preferably in Economics, Chemistry, Biotechnology or other related university background;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Bulgarian and English languages – ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written;
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks in favor of team’s best interest;
- Goal-orientated person with good communication skills;
- Team player, responsible, proactive and friendly attitude;
- Adaptiveness and ability to gain new skills and knowledges quickly and effectively;
- Clear driving license (category B) and availability for business traveling.
Our offer to you
- A long-term cooperation in a family-run company with impressive traditions, proven expertise and a leadership position within the chemical distribution business;
- Friendly teamwork environment, low hierarchy culture and flexible decision-making process;
- Clear goals, tasks and responsibilities;
- Freedom to express and discuss your own ideas, many challenges and a lot of fun;
- Opportunities to develop further your skills and to advance your career in a successful multinational organization;
- Standard working time and transparent employment conditions;
- Attractive remuneration package, including additional employee benefits;
- Internal and external trainings and teambuilding events.
Please consider this unique chance for a big step to develop further your career!
Just send us your job application and we will contact you! Thank you and good luck!