R&D Lab Assistants are engineering who use their knowledge to assist R&D Specialists to design and create new products that will be marketed and sold.
After helping with the design and construction of a product, it is then the R&D Lab Assistant’s job to test and conduct experiments on the product, collate the data and record all the results to see if the product is operational.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Applies chemical and physical methods of testing products at the R&D stage, competitive products, and fragrances.
- Data acquisition, record keeping, filing, and organization of related materials, electronic or otherwise.
- Data summary, presentation submission.
- Maintain chemical storage including lab environment, in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Take part in the development and implementation of new test methods.
- Maintain workstation, R&D equipment, and all areas utilized by the lab, along with other relevant individuals.
The Company expects you to:
- Show a professional manner;
- Have attention to detail and drive to perform tasks properly and thoroughly;
- Adherence to our guidelines;
- Have a friendly attitude.
The role is open to people who have the following attributes:
- Attention to detail, pride in work, desire to finish and complete things properly;
- Analytical mind;
- Good understanding of physics and how things work;
- Practical and resourceful;
- Precise and efficient.
- Development possibilities in a fast-growing company with leading market positions;
- Payment – adequate to your efforts and achievements;
- Flexibility with working hours;
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience.