- Performs laboratory tests for processes (pre-)feasibility evaluation on new raw materials.
- Controls analytical results for process follow-up of laboratory, pilot and semi-industrial tests.
- Respects SHE good practices and conducts experiments in line with GLP (European standards).
- Ensures continuous improvement of laboratory analyses and methods.
- Collects and analyzes data obtained during the test campaigns, prepares preliminary reports.
- Ensures that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities for tests.
- Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with relevant expertise, problem-solving & decision-making attitude;
- University degree in chemistry field – Masters’ Degree preferable;
At least 2 years of practical experience in the chemistry field;
Proficiency in both written and spoken English language;
Strong knowledge of laboratory analytical equipment (ICP, spectrophotometer, etc.);
Good computer literacy and mathematical aptitude;
Good soft skills – presentation, communication, etc.;
Excellent time-management skills;
Readiness to travel abroad.
The company’s offer
- Positive and supportive work environment;
- Long-term career perspectives;
- Healthy work environment – medical care;
- Chance to become part of an international team and create the best professional practices;
- Opportunity to work in modern, high-tech production facilities;
- Access to global industry know-how;
- Competitive salary and additional benefits package.