Technophos JSCo is a Bulgarian company, part of the Belgium Group Prayon. The company team plays an important role in Prayon Research & Development activity, where the professionals are helping with the development, validation and marketing of Prayon innovative technologies in the phosphate world.
Technophos’ demonstration pilot plant, build in Devnya, provides an industrial laboratory for development, testing and validation of Prayon new technologies and also an opportunity for all potential Prayon clients to be introduced to the technology in industrial environment, to perform feasibility studies for large scale projects, to test the equipment and validate the process using specific raw materials.
Besides the research & development role, Technophos is also supporting Prayon Group in the realization of industrial projects, where the team provides assistance with Procurement, Logistic, Commissioning and Startup.
Currently, the company is seeking for a highly motivated professional for the position of: R&D CHEMIST.
- Performs laboratory tests for processes (pre-)feasibility evaluation on new raw materials.
- Controls analytical results for process follow-up of laboratory, pilot and semi-industrial tests.
- Respects SHE good practices and conducts experiments in line with GLP (European standards).
- Ensures continuous improvement of laboratory analyses and methods.
- Collects and analyzes data obtained during the test campaigns, prepares preliminary reports.
- Ensures that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities for tests.
- Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with relevant expertise, problem-solving & decision-making attitude;
- University degree in chemistry field – Masters’ Degree preferable;
At least 2 years of practical experience in the chemistry field;
Proficiency in both written and spoken English language;
Strong knowledge of laboratory analytical equipment (ICP, spectrophotometer, etc.);
Good computer literacy and mathematical aptitude;
Good soft skills – presentation, communication, etc.;
Excellent time-management skills;
Readiness to travel abroad.
The company’s offer
- Positive and supportive work environment;
- Long-term career perspectives;
- Healthy work environment – medical care;
- Chance to become part of an international team and create the best professional practices;
- Opportunity to work in modern, high-tech production facilities;
- Access to global industry know-how;
- Competitive salary and additional benefits package.
Application link: https://www.jobs.bg/job/6522505