“KRE” LTD is a production site of Pharmaplast Group in Bulgaria. The Company is manufacturing a variety of innovative products that can be found in most hospitals and pharmacies. The Company is growing and that is why looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who will be responsible for: Directing and coordinating the Quality Assurance Management of the organization, ensuring that standards are met, and that quality is always top-of-the-list, truly helping products and company succeed and stay afloat, customer satisfaction.
- Ensure maintenance and improvement of implemented QMS, based on internal standards, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, etc.
- Conduct internal audits according to the internal QMS standards.
- Organizing and conducting staff trainings regarding quality, safety and hygiene.
- Development and control of production’s sampling plans for swabs and products testing.
- Developing quality control policies and standards for the company to follow.
- Training staff members on the quality control processes and policies.
- Dealing with the authorities in cases of complaints or regular checks.
- Work with internal digital QA systems.
- University degree, preferably in chemistry, technical sciences, or other related to the position;
- Knowledge, experience with EU regulations of medical devices safety and QMS;
- Very good command of English;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-organized and responsible person;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience on similar position is an advantage.
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast-growing multinational company;
- Participation in various national and international projects;
- Continuous training in a state-of-the-art environment;
- Additional motivation programs.
Would you like to apply for this position?
Please send your CV (in English) if you are ready for a manufacturing career, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. The Company encourages a culture of teamwork and internal growth; the Company is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager who is committed long-term to the branch and a team member who can help create its success.