We are pleased to announce a new opening for a PhD position in the Group of Organometallic and Synthetic Chemistry at Department of Organic Chemistry, Charles University in Prague
(http://orgchem.natur.cuni.cz/rycek/). We seek for talented, highly motivated scientist, who would like to carry out the PhD studies at the oldest university in Czech Republic in the beautiful city of Prague.
The work will be focused on the aspects of oxidation of aliphatic C-H bonds. We are interested in a development of new catalysts based on environmentally friendly metals (iron, copper, etc.) and
application of this transformation in the synthesis of valuable chemicals as natural products or potential pharmaceuticals.
– Salary in addition to the scholarship
– Possibility to join young and international research group
– Possibility to learn how to conduct research in the field of organic synthesis and organometallic chemistry.
– Concluded M.Sc. degree (or equivalent) in organic or organometallic chemistry
– Knowledge of organic chemistry
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Lukas Rycek (firstname.lastname@example.org).