Berlin-Chemie/A. Menarini Bulgaria is part of the Menarini Group, an Italian pharmaceutical company with more than 135 years of history.
Menarini Group is present in 140 countries worldwide with 17,700 employees and €3.9 billion in revenues in 2021. The company’s results are proof of an efficient strategy based on research, innovation, and internationalization, along with recognising and meeting the needs of physicians and patients alike.
One of Menarini Group’s strong points is its collaboration with international partners. The goal is to create synergies that give rise to cutting-edge solutions, pharmaceutical products, and services in the health sector. At Menarini, quality is the basis of a shared group strategy.
The Company is currently looking for an experienced professional to join its Bulgarian team as a Medical Science Liaison (MSL), based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Establishes, develops and encourages partnerships between Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Berlin-Chemie/A. Menarini;
- Prepares and provides scientific and medical information in line with the Company’s SOPs, local Codes of Practice, guidelines and laws;
- Identifies not covered medical-scientific needs and increases the knowledge of therapeutic areas of interest;
- Conducts and evaluates literature research to answer questions of KOLs, Product Managers, Regulatory Affairs Managers, Market Access Managers, etc.;
- Ensures the fulfillment of contractual obligations and alignments with licensors in close cooperation with the MSL Coordinator at HQ;
- Promotes and achieves training sessions about the assigned product portfolio and encourages clinical and scientific discussions;
- Responds to specific, unsolicited information requests and questions from healthcare professionals;
- Ensures that all medical information responses are factual, fair and balanced, scientifically substantiated and strictly comply with local regulations;
- Communicates important safety information as well as plans, conducts and participates in scientific meetings and congresses;
- Identifies external experts within the assigned therapeutic area based on criteria such as their level of experience and the quality of their research and publications to support the medical team.
- Master’s degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or other Life Sciences qualifications with previous experience as MSL in Bulgaria;
- Extensive, relevant professional experience in the field of Medical Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry, in particular in the MSL role – a minimum of 2 years;
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian;
- Knowledge in clinical, medical and pharmaceutical science and in the area of pharmaceutical law in Bulgaria;
- Demonstrated scientific solid communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in managing international and cross-departmental projects;
- Free work with PC – MS Office, Google Suite, Internet;
- Driving license.
- The possibility of joining a high-performing team;
- A competitive remuneration package and a bonus scheme.
If this sounds just like the job for you, send your CV and a Motivation Letter in English.
Application link: https://www.jobs.bg/job/6448688