For a client, Manpower Bulgaria, a recruitment agency is looking for a Health and Safety Officer keen to pursue a career in a multinational organisation, while at the same time prefers flexibility. The person will report to the HSSE Manager of the company.
- Investigating all security accidents and near-miss occurrences, establishing the causes and recommending preventive actions against a recurrence.
- Liaising with governmental authorities in relation to the investigation of accidents, when applicable.
- Liaising with company contractors providing security services for the whole network of petrol stations.
- Performing security risk assessments and providing monthly and ad-hoc security reports.
- Supporting the HSSE Manager in developing and implementing health and safety policies and procedures, which aim to ensure the safe, smooth and proper work operations of all petrol stations.
- Participating in the yearly inspection of fire extinguishers, their timely and correct replacement, and ensuring the proper maintenance and inspection of all fire systems.
- Presenting security and safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions.
- Participating in the process of continuous training and refreshing the knowledge in health and safety protocols and techniques for all petrol stations and company staff.
- Participating in tender procedures, and in the process of ordering and distributing personal protection equipment, security systems, etc.
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations in order to create consistency in safety standards throughout the entire company.
- University degree (preferably Chemistry);
- Knowledge of the Bulgarian legislation and legal requirements in the field of Health and Safety;
- Working knowledge in Health and Safety principles and procedures;
- Ability to make timely decisions to solve problems;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Ability to follow rules and deadlines- self-discipline;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team;
- Good level of written and spoken English.
Application link: https://www.jobs.bg/job/6524778
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 382/29.11.2021 for providing human resources services.