As “Senior cosmetic technologist & scientist” you will be responsible for:
- Creating formulation of cosmetic products and modern, innovative eco-friendly solutions.
- Participating in R&D activities.
- Manufacturing semi-finished material, preparing samples.
- Collaborating with the team on briefs taking from concept through to launch.
- Responsible for formulas through stability, micro, and compatibility testing.
- Keeping up to date on cosmetic trends and attending cosmetic seminars and events.
- Acting as duty chemist across the factory during the manufacturing process being a troubleshooter and solutions focused.
- Preparing, tracking, and managing all product stability/compact testing, challenge testing, and claim substantiation testing.
- Keeping in touch with suppliers of raw materials.
- Ensuring all production is recorded accurately to ensure full traceability and reporting.
- Providing regulatory/compliance advice on all new and existing ranges.
- Ensuring compliance of raw materials, finished products and labeling in line with cosmetic regulations and chemical regulatory standards.
- Assisting in product QA when required – inspecting materials and ensuring that they meet the quality standards specified.
- Working under GMP.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in new product development within the cosmetics industry;
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in Cosmetics or Chemistry;
- Excellent working knowledge of cosmetic ingredients, raw material suppliers, and regulatory framework within the cosmetic industry;
- Ability to prepare formulas through stability, micro, and compatibility testing;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluent in English is a must;
- The confidence & knowledge to deal directly with customers or suppliers;
- To be an advanced computer user with excellent knowledge of the most popular office tools;
- Ability to balance technical standards with the commercial needs of the business;
- Ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
- Experience and knowledge of ISO Quality Management would be an advantage.
- Nice and friendly working environment
- Brand new equipment
- Competitive salary
- All insurances paid
- Personal computer
- Work clothes
- Team buildings
- Location: 4000 Plovdiv, Bulgaria (Industrial Zone Trakia)
- Type: full-time, permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Work time: 08:30 – 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
- Gross salary: 3,000 – 5,000 lv
If you are interested to be part of our team, you are welcome to send your CV in Bulgarian or English.