- Creates and implements FS standards, policies within region in compliance with local regulations and AmRest’s standards.
- Manages FS related external services (PC service, Microbiological testing program, cleaning chemicals program, etc.) in region.
- Reports brands FS KPIs.
- Supports FS related crisis management in region.
- Manages brand projects related to food safety in region and manages/supports global FS projects.
- Act as an expert in solving issues/unconformities found by local FS related inspections/authorities.
- Support restaurants/stores in achieving best audits performance in food safety part.
- Responsible for franchisors and franchisees cooperation in terms of FS in brands in region.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Driving license Cat. B – openness for traveling;
- The position requires GMP/GHP/ HACCP certification/training or background. BRC/IFS/FSCC2200 training/certification or microbiological training/background will be an advantage;
- University Degree (Any of the following will be an advantage: Food Technology / Human Nutrition and Consumer Sciences / Food Chemistry – specializations Food Hygiene or Food Gastronomy);
- Have excellent listening and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Ability and desire to influence others with tact and skill;
- Ability to provide clear and constructive feedback in a positive manner;
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work based on urgency, efficiency, and other factors;
- Experience in any profession related to the Food Safety Industry will be an advantage;
- Experience with microbiological analysis will be an advantage;
- Experience with principles of statistical sampling and control in the food industry will be an advantage.
- To be a partner of a fast-developing organization (member of international group);
- A unique culture of openness and customer focus;
- Cooperation with strong, international team & brands;
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges;
- Dynamic environment with prospect of no dull moments.
If you are ready for a new challenge and open to support strong international brands like KFC, Burger King and Starbucks in a friendly and people-focused work environment, please send your CV in English with your gross salary expectation.