- A degree in major “Chemistry”, “Biology and Chemistry”, “Chemistry and English Language”, “Teacher of Chemistry” and other relevant;
- Command of English – C1;
- Previous experience in teaching any international curriculum is an advantage.
- Essential qualities:
- to enjoy working with children;
- to be willing to develop and learn further;
- to be a team player.
- To plan, organize and carry out entertaining and dynamic lessons.
- To plan and make diagnostics, related to the progress and development of the students.
- To provide teaching and education of highest quality.
- To assess and observe of the students’ achievements.
- To work alongside the lab technician to develop the practical scheme of work.
- To provide pastoral support to your students.
- To be responsible for the preservation of the students’ life and health during the educational process and other activities, organized by the school.
What is it like to be a part of St. George School & Preschool
- This means to be willing to develop your creativity and professionalism and to be supported by an innovative and growing organization.
- This means to receive adequate pedagogical and psychological support.
- This means to work in a young, energetic and ambitious team.
What we offer:
- Employment contract and a social benefit package;
- Bonuses and stimuli;
- Working hours – 8 hours’ working day and labour conditions pursuant to the Labour Code.
If you believe that St. George International School & Preschool is your place of development, we would be happy to discuss the opportunity of your being part of our team.
Please send us your CV, a motivation letter and a recent photo (optional).
Application link: https://jobs.bg/job/7145909