Technophos JSCo is a Bulgarian company, part of the Belgium Group Prayon. The company team plays an important role in Prayon Research & Development activity, where the professionals are helping with the development, validation and marketing of Prayon innovative technologies in the phosphate world.
Technophos’ demonstration pilot plant, build in Devnya, provides an industrial laboratory for development, testing and validation of Prayon new technologies and also an opportunity for all potential Prayon clients to be introduced to the technology in industrial environment, to perform feasibility studies for large scale projects, to test the equipment and validate the process using specific raw materials.
Besides the research & development role, Technophos is also supporting Prayon Group in the realization of industrial projects, where the team provides assistance with Procurement, Logistic, Commissioning and Startup.
Currently, the company is seeking for a highly motivated professional for the position of: CHEMICAL ENGINEER.
- Follows the laboratory, pilot and semi-industrial tests.
- Collects and analyses data obtained during the test campaign, prepare test reports.
- Uses and develops process simulation tools.
- Provides supervision and training for operators and technicians.
- Ensures that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities.
- Develop Heat and Material Balances (H&MB) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), process descriptions and operating manuals.
- Develop Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), hydraulic calculations, equipment sizing.
- Manages and supervise engineering project.
- Provides engineering assistance during procurement, construction, commissioning and start up activities.
- Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with relevant expertise, problem-solving & decision-making attitude;
- University degree – Chemical engineering;
2 years of working experience in the chemical industry;
Proficiency in both written and spoken English language;
Strong computer literacy;
Good soft skills – presentation, communication, etc.;
Excellent time-management skills;
Readiness to travel abroad.
The company’s offer
- An excellent possibility to prove exceptional capacity for a process engineer role;
- Positive and supportive work environment;
- Long-term career perspectives;
- Healthy work environment – medical care;
- Chance to become part of an international team and create the best professional practices;
- Opportunity to work in modern, high-tech production facilities;
- Access to global industry know-how;
- Competitive salary and additional benefits package.
Application link: https://www.jobs.bg/job/6522184