- Follows the laboratory, pilot and semi-industrial tests.
- Collects and analyses data obtained during the test campaign, prepare test reports.
- Uses and develops process simulation tools.
- Provides supervision and training for operators and technicians.
- Ensures that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities.
- Develop Heat and Material Balances (H&MB) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), process descriptions and operating manuals.
- Develop Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), hydraulic calculations, equipment sizing.
- Manages and supervise engineering project.
- Provides engineering assistance during procurement, construction, commissioning and start up activities.
- Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with relevant expertise, problem-solving & decision-making attitude;
- University degree – Chemical engineering;
2 years of working experience in the chemical industry;
Proficiency in both written and spoken English language;
Strong computer literacy;
Good soft skills – presentation, communication, etc.;
Excellent time-management skills;
Readiness to travel abroad.
The company’s offer
- An excellent possibility to prove exceptional capacity for a process engineer role;
- Positive and supportive work environment;
- Long-term career perspectives;
- Healthy work environment – medical care;
- Chance to become part of an international team and create the best professional practices;
- Opportunity to work in modern, high-tech production facilities;
- Access to global industry know-how;
- Competitive salary and additional benefits package.